Thursday, November 02, 2006

musicpalooza

classes going remarkably better than before. that's miraculous. the job hunting still scary but i'm used to the idea now. but now all I do is listen to music currently it's Telugu since I went to India over the summer and stocked up.

People should listen to all the songs from Bommarilu!!!! I can't decide which one i like the most. I really love 2 songs from Pournami - Muvvala Navakalla and Evaro Chudali. They're haunting. And the songs from Pokiri. So much fun! I think Telugu music is in some kind of economic boom right now. Hindi music hasn't been that super lately. Devi Sri Prasad is just AMAZING as a music director. He really thinks about lyrics too. And they're just beautiful and poetic =). A lot of the songs now in Telugu are so trashy. You know what song cracks me up? That song from Pokiri:
Ippatikinka naa vayasu ninda padahare, cheetiki maatiki cheyesthu chuttu kurralle
hahahaha

2 comments:

Minal said...

this job hunting would soon become job hopping

:)

Bookworm said...

hehe i hope i'll have a job to hop from!