Thursday, November 16, 2006

one of those days

Today was not a good day. I went to work, quite boring. The highlight is if my boss comes by to visit, but no such luck. my job used to be really cool. but then the Center lost funding. i thought i had lost my job too this summer. i got it back, but i only work 2 hrs a week. they just needed someone to make sure it doesn't die. i'm like a deathbed nurse. in its last moments i'm to make sure it doesn't become a mess.

The weather sucked. Waded in the rain literally. usual umbrella flipping inside out because of the fucking wind.

Went to my dance class. Last class the teacher filmed us so we would know what we did wrong. so we watched the tape today. boy oh boy do i do a lot wrong. my arms go flying all over the place and i can't do leaps. undermined any kind of dance confidence i was slowly regaining. curse my spaghetti arms. embarrassed greatly.

my econ class fri was cancelled so i decided to go home today instead of tomorrow. b/c i was just wasting my time at school anyway, i have nothing to do. HSC used to take up a lot of time, but not much i can do anymore. that's another story. it's crazy i read some of the old things i wrote and i used to be busy. i'm envious of that.

i really wanted to do this service project spring break trip thing and i got rejected. wonderful. i even got rejected from the extra trips they made b/c so many people applied. fabulous. rejection is part of life yes i know. but getting rejected by everything doesn't do much for one's self esteem. ::bangs head against wall repeatedly:: and no i'm not basing my life on that one instance. i don't really want to give a list of my rejections and things i did not and should have done. that will just make me more depressed.

2 comments:

rads said...

dear girl, this will be the 5th blog in a row where folks are cribbing and hating their jobs and in effect every damn thing they do in life. There are parts I agree to too!

It's sad to see so many of us go through motions with absolutely no interest in it *sigh*

on the flip side however, we are doing sooo much better than ones who don't have any. so perk up will u? :-)

Bookworm said...

i shall try.