Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sept 20, 2006 - titleless

school is going alright. lots of reading, but it's pretty interesting. all about indian history, fills all the gaps of my knowledge. mostly this semester consists of panicking about what i'm going to do next year. I know I want a job in non-profit/media/HR but. but. but. scared my grades and my experience not good enough. i know i'm not confident enough, i just hope i can be enough to fake it. and i might not even know if i have a job until i graduate. i can't handle that much uncertainty for so long. bleh. just research and try to fix my grades as best as i can i guess.

4 comments:

Srini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bookworm said...

lol. just out of curiosity, did you find my blog through my cousin?

Twisted DNA said...

"i can't handle that much uncertainty for so long."
It feels that way initially. I think you will soon realize life is essentially trying to make uncertainities more predictable :)

But you know what I realized. It doesn't matter what your grades are. It matters how smart you are, how much you like your subject and how committed you are. You can succeed in whatever job you join.

Bookworm said...

yeahh i know i'll soon realize it i just would like that moment to come soon! hmm i know grades are not what i'm going to be remembered by but i always feel like i never did enough even leadership wise or fun wise to maybe balance it out either. gah i just have to learn how to be positive- easier said than done.