Tuesday, October 11, 2005

October 11, 2005 Failing

I'm failing my two math classes. Not Indian failing (means a B or C). Failing failing like an F.

This is bad.

I don't want to be a math major anymore. I reached my math limit (literally). I only like Calculus and Differential Equations. Everything beyond that sucks. At least I know what I want to change it to. It has to be French because it's the only other program I have pursued as much as Math. How pathetic have I become that I'm just trying to pass out of college. College sucks. Life sucks.

::whimper::

The problem with the French major is it isn't "practical". What kind of job can I get with that? I know that I think I want to be an elementary school teacher, guidance counselor, web design, or graphic design. I have no idea what I am going to do with my life.

No comments: