Sunday, October 16, 2005

October 16, 2005- One Big Question Mark

My current major:
Financial Math

Intended major as of Spring 2005:
Financial Math with French Minor

Reason for changing major:
Don't want to sit at a desk looking at compiling 5000 statistics to make a financial model trying to predict the market. I think I would cry or die of complete boredom. But I still like Math.

Future Options with classes already taken:
Basic Math Concentration with French Minor
Double Major Basic Math Concentration and French
History Major South Asian concentration with Math minor
" " " " " with French minor
Religious Studies Hinduism/Buddhism concentration " Math or French Minor
Economics??

Ridiculously Optimistic Option:
Basic Math and French double major with History minor (or some mutilated form of that)

Yikes. Shoot me now.

1 comment:

Madhooo said...

All the best.:-)