Thursday, June 14, 2007

Best Parents

My parents should seriously consider competing in the Best Parents in the World Contest.
They are awesome. I love them dearly. They treat me like an adult and let me make my own mistakes. I know they trust me and my judgment and I'm glad they do. They don't scold me for making a mistake, a bad experience, or trying something new; but have faith that I learned from it and will make the most of it. I have control and choice over my life and my actions with their guidance. I have a good relationship with them - we respect and try to listen to each other. Sure we argue about it, but there is a discussion and attempts to hear the other point of view and give reasons. I have done things that they do not approve of but they still support me.

I love you mom and dad!

No comments: