Monday, May 21, 2007

College Graduate!!

On Sunday May 20th, I graduated with a B.A. in History from The University. Woohoo!! I'm a college graduate, baby!

I have also accomplished some of the goals I made in a previous post. I graduated and I got a job!!! I also got the best grades ever this semester - I finally made the Dean's List! It raised my cumulative gpa to a 3.0! That was my goal =D.

This year is looking good so far. Lots of plans for the summer.

To do:
*Visit Stafford
*Visit Boston
*Visit VA Beach
*Visit NYC
*Go to TANA

Just have to figure out how to do it all. That is a problem I do not mind having =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Why so partial to the East Coast? What has West Coast done to you? :P

Bookworm said...

thanks twisted dna! =)

haha multiple reasons:
(1)all my friends live at those places
(2)b/c i haven't started work yet so i am poor