Wednesday, December 20, 2006

delirious

ahhh i got two As!!! i'm absolutely happy!!!! I haven't gotten two A's in so long. I'm so ecstatic I did not get a C. Still one grade pending but that is definitely not going to be bad!!=D =D

I've been watching lots of TV at home. It's kind of ironic. I love the makeover shows. So basically I watch other people improve their lives while I sit on the couch in my pajamas. I'm really impressed and think 'wouldn't it be nice if someone could inspire me like that?' then i just eat more chocolate/food and watch another show. yay! I'm so lazy if I don't plan anything. I always need something to look forward to. Normal people go hang out with her high school or old friends. Truth is though I don't have any that I was really close to that we make an effort to hang out. Too bad. I've never had a close group of friends before college really and I think when I was five. Eh. That's way too depressing to talk about.

I think I'm more of an acquaintance person. I know lots of people and am excellent at small talk. If I see someone after a long time at a party/gathering, I have no problem talking, but we don't keep in touch in between. They don't make an effort and neither do I.

There is a select group of people I've known since practically birth. There were four of us that were the same age. We do not talk outside of seeing each other's families at things. When we were little we were close in proximity and as friends. Then we moved away and whatnot. You know scratch the fact that I don't make an effort. I do. I sent one of the girls an e-card for her bday b/c she never picks up her cell maybe she changed it dunno. She does not even acknowledge that I sent her a card - no nice email saying thanks sruti hope everything is great. That frankly pisses me off. You know she is also the favorite amongst all the parents because she acts soo sweet. poop on her. i think that is one of my problems. i try too hard to be nice to people who do not give a damn about me.

2 comments:

rads said...

The idea is to be good in a smart way. I suppose age has something to do with how you handle relationships.
As you grow, there's little patience and time to "fret" or "think" on an issue, so we just take it as it comes, and continue on. You will get there too :)

btw, is this girl Dec born? :O)

Bookworm said...

yeah people drift apart as their interests change. cynical, but it would be much easier if i didn't see these people around.

possibly Dec born 0=)