Monday, February 27, 2006

February 27, 2006: Wrong yet again

Guess what? I was wrong. What's new? I thought I did everything pretty well. I secretly thought that Ha! if I'm not there they can't function. I was wrong. turns out they don't need me. that sucks. in fact apparently according to my roommate, I shoot down people's ideas and don't give them a chance. ok i took that to heart didn't realize that people could take it that way. so i give a big responsibility to someone to prove that i do trust that person. then the very roommate says I didn't assure that person that she was doing it right... WTF?? does she want me to hold that person's hand?? The girl has been to 5 of the exact same things, if she doesn't get it by now, o dear. What does she want from me??? It's my job, I'm the boss, so stop telling me what the fuck to do.

1 comment:

Hash Gowda said...

First a big :) .
Don't get frustrated. Okay ur friend said something, u know wat? "That's a good thing, they finally spoke." Don't take it as criticism, learn it as a lesson. Well they don't need u any more? Well be happy , there is something much more bigger waiting in stores for u.

Just bear one thing in mind,
watever happens is for the GOOD of u.
It took me 25 yrs to understand it. U don't take the same time to understand it.

By the way, I liked that WTF?? (oh my gosh a gurl uttering it. this is first time for me :D )