Friday, July 29, 2005

Jul 29, 2005- At Work

I've been book deprived since I read Harry Potter. I've been feeding off of the newspaper, Sepia Mutiny, any magazine I can get my hands on. We get Reader's Digest, Entertainment Weekly, National Geographic. Quite a variety now that I think about it. So I need to go to the library, return the ones I have and ahem pay the fine that I have and possibly get new ones. Perhaps tomorrow.
I am an idealistic person. It is hard for me to stomach hardship and when I hear about someone else's hardship, I feel all guilty about the petty things I worry about. In fact, I get all confused. It is important to not be ignorant of what's going on, but there is a limit because a person could get all depressed.
Countdown 4 weeks till 3rd year of college starts again. I'm not sure if I am excited or not. I'm actually more frightened. I didn't do so hot academic-wise last year. No I don't mean waah I got B's, I'm talking a leetle lower in the next letter- aack. I have to do better. With the other things to do I HAVE to learn how to balance it all. Hopefully I can.
I still feel bad that I didn't get on the dance team at UVa. But you know why I never tried out again, they scarred me man by sending this looong rejection letter that begin wow you have great expression buttttt....... Anyhow maybe I'll try again. But I'm afraid I won't have enough time. But I want to dance. Hmmm maybe I'll try out just to see if I can get on it the second time around. If not, no harm done.
Ok listening to new Telugu songs, so I'll be off in that world for a while.

No comments: